Monday, December 24, 2007

New Beginnings


Hi all.

I've been blogging in a quiet, little, rarely-visited nook of the internet for about three years now. Unfortunately, I think the site either got hacked, or it just fell apart due to lack of maintenance or something, sometime over the past two weeks, and my account there has become kind of frustrating. And since I've become rather attached to blogging over these past three years, I've decided to venture into blogger so I can continue.

I blog less often now than I used to. At the start it was a few times a week. Now it’s down to once or twice a month. I’m a university student, and I have terrible time-management skills, so blogging has sort of slipped away from me. But I do want to continue, if only to record things that are important to me as they happen. This year especially the blog’s become a bit more of a record of my day-to-day life than a canvass for my thoughts or ideas. I’ve become less creative and more boring, at least, for my readers, however few there are. Hopefully I can change that here. I’m still not completely sure why I write a blog and not just a private journal, but I suppose outside feedback is good, and sometimes it’s just comforting to know that you are, at least in theory, sharing a bit of yourself with the outside world.

Anyway, it’s late, and I might actually do some last minute Christmas shopping tomorrow for one friend who has proven extremely hard to buy for- if I can get to the mall in time.

Night :)

No comments: